July 29, 2008

If you haven't tried Lucky Palace, then you're missing out on GREAT FOOD!







One of our favorite restaurants in Bossier City, Louisiana is The Lucky Palace Chinese Restaurant. I don't even remember the first time we went there but I do know that it has been one of our favorites for over 7 years now. In fact, my husband and I have sampled just about every meal on the menu. My favorite is the Garlic Chicken. My husband enjoys the Curry Chicken. But I'm here to tell you every meal that we have ever eaten at Lucky Palace has been scrumptious!

The appetizers are yummy as well. We always, always order Crab Rangoon. We also enjoy the Steamed Dumplings and Vegetable Rolls. Oh and their Fried Rice is excellent as well.

Lucky Palace also offers dishes for those who wish to try something a little different...Peking Duck, Shark Fin Soup and many other special dishes that the chef creates.

One of the wonderful things about Lucky Palace is the warm, friendly, relaxed atmosphere. It is cozy and romantic. This is a great place to take that special date or celebrate that special occasion. In fact, my husband proposed to me at Lucky Palace.

The restaurant has won several awards for their wines including Wine Spectator Award of Excellence 2003-2007; Wine Enthusiast Award of Distinction 2005; Wine Enthusiast Award of Unique Distinction 2006 and 2007.

Lucky Palace was also voted top 100 Chinese Restaurants in the USA 2006 and 2007 by Chinese Restaurant News Magazine.

My husband and I are very picky about the places where we eat out. This restaurant has remained at the top of our list. The food is consistently excellent every time we've been, the service is exceptional and the atmosphere is relaxed. It is a place where you can go and enjoy an amazing meal and not worry about time.

If you don't want to eat in, Lucky Palace offers a take out menu as well. Give it a try, if you like great Chinese food, you won't be disappointed. If you go, please email me and let me know how it went LouisianaTrekker@gmail.com

Lucky Palace is located inside America's Best Value Hotel, 750 Diamond Jacks Blvd., Bossier City, LA. Hours are LUNCH: Monday-Sunday from 11 a.m.-3 p.m.; Dinner: Sunday-Thursday from 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.; Friday and Saturday from 3 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Call 318.752.1888; 318.752.1887; 318.752.3888.

Publisher's Note: This is not a paid ad. I truly feel this way about this restaurant. I have personally visited this restaurant and LOVE it!